When I was little, I used to dream all the time of becoming a hero, just like batman, Robbin, Superman, Spiderman, the Fantastic 4, the Xmen, Robot cop and so one. I wanted to have super power, so I can fight Magneto, the Joker, the Decepticons and other bad to protect the planet earth and my loved ones. And seeing that it was impossible for me to be like them, I ended up losing hope and renouncing my dream of finally making the justice league. ๐And I do not tell you the shame I had, because I was really convinced that I could have super power.๐ I had to resign myself to believe that I could never be a super hero as it exists on the TV๐. I was really disappointed to see my dream fly away. Until the day when I finally understood the true meaning of this word. I was really disappointed to see my dream fly away. Until the day when I finally understood the true meaning of this word and realized that there existed much more heroes than that which marked my childhood. Heroes of which I have not realized their existence until I have had enough maturity and experience to finally recognize and understand it. Without super power or a lot of money, they also helped to make the world better by loving and sharing with their loved ones and others the little they had. This is to say that each of your efforts, each of your sacrifices, your gifts, make you a hero for your family but also for those children whom you accompany in their education and fulfillment. I, they, we say thank you for continuing to be our heroes, because heroic is what you do for us.







No comments:
Post a Comment